WIG (m / w) with mechanical skills Wanted in Eastern Switzerland
K-Tech GmbH is a young, flexible and innovative company based in Eastern Switzerland. We are internationally successful with our plant engineering. Our professional, flexible and uncomplicated way of working is appreciated by our customers.
Due to the good order situation, we are looking for a welder and a mechanical all-rounder, who is able to work flexibly and independently and to implement the next projects together with K-Tech GmbH.
We are looking for an experienced professional, for whom independent and high-quality work is not an alien word, but a thing of honor. We work exclusively with stainless steel.
• Welding work in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries
• Stainless steel piping construction
• Prefabrication of assemblies
• Assembly and disassembly of components
• Repair and maintenance
• Compile assemblies from drawing
• Completed vocational training as a locksmith / welder (m / f)
• Valid welding certificates WIG 141-T / P
• Activity-specific professional experience
• If necessary, additional expertise
• Self-employed and customer-oriented work
• Motivation and commitment
• Fun at your job
• Driving license class B
• English in writing and word
• Temporary employment
• Comprehensive equipment (work safety, tools, etc.)
• Qualifications and further training
• A motivating and cooperative work environment
If you are interested and would like to work in a specialized and competent environment in the long term, if you are interested in teamwork and want to develop further, please take the opportunity to apply.
9500 Wil SG
Telefon: +41 71 393 16 65